A simple reason

..."To tell the truth, I don't even think there is that much correlation between my running and weather or not I have a strong will. I think I have been able to run for more than twenty years for a simple reason: It suits me. Or at least because I don't find it painful. Human beings naturally continue doing things they like, and they don't continue what they don't like. Admittedly something close to will does play a small part in that. But no matter how strong a will a person has, no matter how much he may hate to lose, if it's an activity he doesn't really care for, he won't keep it up for long. Even if he did, it wouldn't be good for him."...

Haruki Murakami: What I talk about when I talk about running

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

Contact

i wish

Kakaós reszelt túrós